Contact us on 0727788450, 0202178109 on firstname.lastname@example.org, chat with us live or on whats-app for products related to balcony, yard, porch and even house gardens. We have a full range of edible and ornamental plants as well as all types of pots and planters.
These range from herbs, vegetables, fruits and flowers. Some of the herbs we have include peppermint, spider mint, thyme, sage, rosemary. We have chilies and pepper too.
To save some money one can grow spring onions, spinach, tomatoes, strawberries and chilies at the front yard, backyard, and front porch, balcony, at room corners and even on tables. This assures you of fresh products all the time without the need for refrigeration. These can be complemented by flowers on hanging baskets, pots or planters
Why grow own plants?
- You have access to fresh produce at all times without the need for refrigeration.
- Plants are beautiful and add to the aesthetic appeal of a house, balcony or yard
- You can save some money on herbs, onions, chilies and vegetables
- You will save time on frequent visits to your grocery stores. Herbs, onions, tomatoes and chilies are used in small quantities but very frequently. For those who work late, this is a viable option.
- Urban gardening is possible because plants can be grown on small spaces like kitchens, windowsills, balconies, porches, front yards and backyards
- For special occasions like Christmas and Valentine’s day, you can have a living plant
Some suitable plants
- Herbs like peppermint, spider mint, thyme, sage, rosemary
- Spring onions
- Chilies and peppers
- Leafy vegetables like spinach and lettuce
- Cherry tomatoes
- Lemon grass
- Many types of flowers that cascade trail or just grow upright such as geranium, petunia, callibrachoa, pansies, impatiens and poinsettia among others.
Please get in touch with Asepsis Limited for a full range of these products.