Contact Asepsis Limited for the design and installation of waste water and effluent treatment plants as well as advice on how to treat your waste water before releasing it to the environment.
Water is extremely important in industries. Water is used for materials and heat transfer, cleaning, cooling as a solvent and for many other purposes. The result of this is waste water, that needs to be treated before being released to the environment.
- Waste water treatment involves;
- The removal of bacterial contaminants
- The removal of chemical contaminants
- The removal of solid contaminants
- The removal of colour
- The removal of smells and odours
- The removal of heat by cooling.
Our Engineers, Biologists, Chemists and other professionals will be able to support you to deliver a solution that meets all the regulatory requirements.